IF SOMEONE IS SCARED OF SPIDERS OR BUGS DONT FUCKING PICK ONE UP AND WALK TOWARDS THEM WITH IT YOU ARENT FUCKING FUNNY YOU’RE A GODDAMN ASSHOLE
proof that i am the worst when it comes to books
- oh… i’m sad… i’ll buy books :( :(
- oh i’m happy let’s make it last longer ! by buying books !
- i’m angry i’m gonna buy books in aBSOLUTE rAGE
- it’s christmas! books!
- it’s not christmas books i deserve books
- i’m gonna do this and as a reward i will buy books
- i haven’t bought books this week yet let’s do that
- oh the last time i bought books was only 7 days ago !!!! let’s buy more!!!!!!!!!
- wait is it easter? i’m buying books
- random winter holidays! books!
- today sucks i want books
- ah it’s my birthdays i’m gonna give a present to myself and buy books
- only week until my birthday!!!!!!!!!! let’s buy books in anticipation
- it was my birthday a week ago i probably should buy books today
- it’s a random week…….. i have no reason to justify buying books…….. so i’m just going…. to…. buy…. some….. more….. books
Every time someone uses “but that’s what things were like back then!” to justify the shitty treatment of women on GoT, I want to gently clasp their head and whisper, “the past is no less complex or multidimensional than the present. throughout history, women have found ways to seize agency within the limited roles forced on them and when you say that women should passively suffer and endure because ‘that’s the way things were’, you reduce them to nothing more than historical victims when the truth is so much more vibrant, varied, and interesting. also westeros isn’t fucking real, so why the fuck should it conform to your extremely narrow understanding of europe’s past.” then i headbutt my way out of there and flip off into the sunset while singing, “did the fucking dragons not tip you off?”